Search found 3 matches
- 23 Mar 2015, 17:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3126
Re: great grandfather
I have found most of what you put here. I am trying to find Michaels Italian information. Where he was born,etc.
- 22 Mar 2015, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3126
Re: great grandfather
He lived in Oklahoma. He was married in Arkansas to Mary Nancy Ann Altemere. He had 6 or 7children.
I do not know too much more. Appreciate any help .
Patty
I do not know too much more. Appreciate any help .
Patty
- 20 Mar 2015, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3126
great grandfather
I am trying to find out about my great grandfather. All I know is that he came to the United States from Naples. I do not know the correct spelling of his name. Mishel Riccardo ? or Mishal Ricardo?
He was born in Dec. 1950. He came to the US in 1872.
This is all the information that I have. I would ...
He was born in Dec. 1950. He came to the US in 1872.
This is all the information that I have. I would ...