Search found 4 matches
- 17 May 2015, 04:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ignelzi and Luongo families from Avellino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5193
Re: Ignelzi and Luongo families from Avellino
Sorry so long to answer you. The date and age is correct for Gaetano Luongo also for Lucia. I am not sure if Graziano is related. I have all the info from lds. I'm looking for info from records in Italy, trying to find parents name of Gaetano and parents name for Angela and Lucia Ignelzi. Can you ...
- 18 Apr 2015, 22:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ignelzi and Luongo families from Avellino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5193
Re: Ignelzi and Luongo families from Avellino
Hi Andy,
Thanks for your reply, just today was able to spend some time on my ancestry search. I only have the names in my post and am not even sure my grandfather Gaetano was from Casalbore. I do know that my grandmother, Angela, was his second wife and I believe his first wife, who died, was named ...
Thanks for your reply, just today was able to spend some time on my ancestry search. I only have the names in my post and am not even sure my grandfather Gaetano was from Casalbore. I do know that my grandmother, Angela, was his second wife and I believe his first wife, who died, was named ...
- 29 Mar 2015, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ignelzi and Luongo families from Avellino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5193
Ignelzi and Luongo families from Avellino
My grandfather Gaetano Luongo emigrated to US in 1903. Looking for family members of Gaetano. He married Angela Maria Ignelzi of Casalbore and the only confirmed sibling in US was Lucia Ignelzi Spina. Angela's witness on her passport to the US was Graziani Ignelzi. Need help in finding my Luongo and ...
- 29 Mar 2015, 04:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Family from Casalbore
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1371
Family from Casalbore
My maternal grandparents were from the province of Avellino, one or both from the commune of Casalbore. My grandfather Gaetano Luongo born in 1878, emigrated to the US in 1903, returned to Italy in 1908 when I believed he married Angela Maria Ignelzi of Casalbore. He returned to the US in 1910 ...