Search found 4 matches

by avolio
08 Jan 2016, 16:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Portale della storia degli Italiani
Replies: 16
Views: 11686

Re: Portale della storia degli Italiani

I received the same information on how to send payment for documents. I found a helpful article about this. The URL is: https://www.bancaditalia.it/servizi-cit ... language=1

Good Luck,

Ellen
by avolio
05 Sep 2015, 21:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Avolios in Fagnano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria
Replies: 7
Views: 4504

Re: Avolios in Fagnano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria

Thanks Erudita for the information. Yes, Alessandro was my grandfather's oldest brother and oldest child of Gaetano Avolio and of Francesca Porcella. I had found the same records for him. There were also three more younger siblings: Cristina Avolio Abritta, Gennaro Avolio, and a sister that moved to ...
by avolio
05 Sep 2015, 01:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Avolios in Fagnano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria
Replies: 7
Views: 4504

Re: Avolios in Fagnano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria

Vincenzo was born Feb. 12, 1890. He came over on the SS Cedric from Naples to NY Feb. 11, 1907. I am trying to find out info on his parents from Fagnano Castello, Gaetano Avolio and Maria Francesca Porcella. They did not come to America.
by avolio
29 Mar 2015, 18:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Avolios in Fagnano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria
Replies: 7
Views: 4504

Avolios in Fagnano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria

I am looking for information on my grandfather's family in Fagnano Castello. My grandfather's name was Vincenzo Avolio. He came to the USA in about 1905. His parents names were, Gaetano Avolio and Maria Francesca Porcello. I have not been able to find any information on them. My grandfather's sister ...