Search found 5 matches
- 12 Jun 2017, 23:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Illegible Birth Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1106
Illegible Birth Record
I am looking for help on my maternal grandfather's birth record, for Domenico Dante Porzi,, Born February 20, 1889 in Carbognano,Lazio,Italy. Hoping I could get the record correctly written in Italian and then I might be able to use Google Translate to get the English translation. Again all help is ...
- 03 Oct 2016, 03:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Find a Town Listed on Death Record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4012
Find a Town Listed on Death Record
My Great Grandfather, Andrew(Andrea) Vianesi died in New York in 1945. On the death record, his birthplace was listed as Lascaraes, Italy. The closest spelling I could find was the town of Lascari, which is about 50 km from Palermo. This is possible, but I believe he came from Northern Italy ...
- 29 Jul 2016, 00:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation for Great Grandmother Domenica Bernardi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 784
Translation for Great Grandmother Domenica Bernardi
I am looking for any help in the translation of the death record of my Paternal Great Grandmother, Domenica Bernardi. As with my grandfather's death record, I have had no luck with Google Translate. Record was found in Family Search. As always any help will be greatly appreciated. I have written the ...
- 19 Jul 2016, 15:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation for Grandfather Antonio Pareti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2314
Re: Translation for Grandfather Antonio Pareti
To: Arturo.C
Thank you for your translation, as I did not expect such a quick response. I do have a couple of questions. If I am reading correctly, was the death of Antonio Pareti on April 1 at 6:45 PM or on April 10 at 8:30 AM, I was not quite sure. Did these records typically state the cause of ...
Thank you for your translation, as I did not expect such a quick response. I do have a couple of questions. If I am reading correctly, was the death of Antonio Pareti on April 1 at 6:45 PM or on April 10 at 8:30 AM, I was not quite sure. Did these records typically state the cause of ...
- 12 Jul 2016, 17:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation for Grandfather Antonio Pareti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2314
Translation for Grandfather Antonio Pareti
I am looking for a translation of the death record of my grandfather, Antonio Pareti. Have not had much luck
with Google Translate, as the script is difficult to read. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I have copied the web pages correctly. Unfortunately, the entire record was written ...
with Google Translate, as the script is difficult to read. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I have copied the web pages correctly. Unfortunately, the entire record was written ...