Search found 5 matches
- 17 Apr 2015, 15:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scandiffio
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7362
Re: Scandiffio
I think I may have mentioned that our cousin, Ronnie Urich, lives in LaJolla too. He is Aunt Aida's (my father, Jerry, is her brother. She was the youngest of five siblings.
- 16 Apr 2015, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scandiffio
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7362
Re: Scandiffio
How wonderful this is! When I first started checking out my family history, I found Ann, and tried to reach her, but couldn't find out how to do it. If you're in touch, I would love to be in touch with her as well. My email: diananckle@comcast.net
I haven't seen Ann since we were teenagers although ...
I haven't seen Ann since we were teenagers although ...
- 15 Apr 2015, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scandiffio
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7362
Re: Scandiffio
Hi Sandra,
It just dawned on me that you've given me the names of my great grandparents, something I never knew before....wow, thank you so much.
Diana
It just dawned on me that you've given me the names of my great grandparents, something I never knew before....wow, thank you so much.
Diana
- 15 Apr 2015, 22:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scandiffio
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7362
Re: Scandiffio
Hi Sandra,
We're cousins!! My grandfather was Franceco (Frank) and my grandmother was Terese. My grandfather was also a tailor. My grandparents lived in Brooklyn NY where my father was born in 1900. My grandparents had 5 children, Nick, Jerry (my father), Joe, Mario, and Aida, all who have passed ...
We're cousins!! My grandfather was Franceco (Frank) and my grandmother was Terese. My grandfather was also a tailor. My grandparents lived in Brooklyn NY where my father was born in 1900. My grandparents had 5 children, Nick, Jerry (my father), Joe, Mario, and Aida, all who have passed ...
- 15 Apr 2015, 13:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scandiffio
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7362
Re: Scandiffio
Hi,
I am a Scandiffio from birth. I lived in Massachusetts and now live in Florida. I am going to Matera/Pomarico in September and would like to meet any Scandiffios that might still live there. I've a list of a few but thought I'd ask anyone that might be more familiar than I am about the area. We ...
I am a Scandiffio from birth. I lived in Massachusetts and now live in Florida. I am going to Matera/Pomarico in September and would like to meet any Scandiffios that might still live there. I've a list of a few but thought I'd ask anyone that might be more familiar than I am about the area. We ...