I would like an email address of where I can obtain the Mariner records in Genoa for Luigi Cervetto
date of his birth was 22/1/1858 in Recco and I believe he joined the Marines when he was approx. 15 years of age .
His parents were Girolamo Cervetto & Caterina Badaracco from Recco Genoa.
Search found 18 matches
- 14 Jun 2018, 10:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 33669
- 29 May 2018, 00:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2659
Re: Luigi Cervetto
Thanks for your reply , I did have those details already , it is the Marine records I am now looking for.
Teresa
Teresa
- 27 May 2018, 09:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 33669
Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
I am trying to locate the Marine records for my Grandfather Luigi Cervetto born 21st January 1858 in Recco Genoa
his father's name was Girolamo and mother Caterina Badaracco. I beleive he joined the Marines when he was 14-15 years old. I would like to know the ships he sailed on. I think he was a ...
his father's name was Girolamo and mother Caterina Badaracco. I beleive he joined the Marines when he was 14-15 years old. I would like to know the ships he sailed on. I think he was a ...
- 30 Jan 2016, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Salvati and Palma Morganti
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2955
Re: Luigi Salvati and Palma Morganti
Thank you so much
Teresa
Teresa
- 25 Jan 2016, 12:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Salvati and Palma Morganti
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2955
Luigi Salvati and Palma Morganti
I am trying to find a record and details of the Marriage of Luigi Salvati and Palma Morganti
that took place approx. 1894 I think in Ascoli
Can you help
Thanks
Teresa Salvati (grand daughter )
that took place approx. 1894 I think in Ascoli
Can you help
Thanks
Teresa Salvati (grand daughter )
- 23 Jan 2016, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teresa Massai
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3068
Re: Teresa Massai
Thank you for your reply below, is it possible to find out where Giovanni and Marianna
where born from the Marriage records ???
I am coming to Italy in June and would like to visit the the towns where they were born as well as
San Prosper where they were married.
Thanks again for your assistance ...
where born from the Marriage records ???
I am coming to Italy in June and would like to visit the the towns where they were born as well as
San Prosper where they were married.
Thanks again for your assistance ...
- 22 Jan 2016, 11:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teresa Massai
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3068
Re: Teresa Massai
Thank you M Pippo for that information , it is fantastic.
Cheers
Teresa
Cheers
Teresa
- 21 Jan 2016, 09:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teresa Massai
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3068
Re: Teresa Massai
Thank you
Teresa Salvati
Teresa Salvati
- 21 Jan 2016, 09:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2659
Re: Luigi Cervetto
Thank you for your reply are you able to advise an email address for Comune di Recco ????
- 20 Jan 2016, 13:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2659
Luigi Cervetto
Where could I write to obtain Birth records for
Luigi Cervetto born 22/01/1958 Recco Leguria Italy
Also records of his occupation as a Ship Captain and when he last left Italy approx. 1880 - 1887
Thanks
Teresa Salvati
Luigi Cervetto born 22/01/1958 Recco Leguria Italy
Also records of his occupation as a Ship Captain and when he last left Italy approx. 1880 - 1887
Thanks
Teresa Salvati
- 20 Jan 2016, 13:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teresa Massai
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3068
Teresa Massai
I would like to know where to write to obtain a copy of Birth Certificates for my ancestors
Teresa Massai born Navacchis Tuscany born approx.1875
Giovanni Massai born Tuscany approx.1848
Marianna Baglini born Tuscany born approx. 1850
also Marriage Certificate of Giovanni Massai and Marianna ...
Teresa Massai born Navacchis Tuscany born approx.1875
Giovanni Massai born Tuscany approx.1848
Marianna Baglini born Tuscany born approx. 1850
also Marriage Certificate of Giovanni Massai and Marianna ...
- 01 Sep 2015, 14:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: who to contact for births in ascoli pisceno ??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1326
Re: who to contact for births in ascoli pisceno ??
Thank You
Teresa
Teresa
- 01 Sep 2015, 14:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ww1 records for salvati
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2135
Re: ww1 records for salvati
Thank you
Teresa
Teresa
- 27 Aug 2015, 08:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ww1 records for salvati
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2135
Re: ww1 records for salvati
As per your recommendation I sent two emails to Alberto and to date have not received a reply, can you make any other suggestions
Thanks
Teresa
Thanks
Teresa
- 27 Aug 2015, 06:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: who to contact for births in ascoli pisceno ??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1326
who to contact for births in ascoli pisceno ??
Domenico Salvati was born in Ascoli Pisceno on 31/5/1898. His parents were Luigi Salvati and Palma Morganti. Id like to get his birth records. Any contact suggestions?