Search found 4 matches

by pasian
10 Apr 2018, 15:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: GIRARDI/GERARDI and DA ROS, where in treviso? please HELP!
Replies: 2
Views: 909

GIRARDI/GERARDI and DA ROS, where in treviso? please HELP!

I feel I´ve hit a brick wall. Any new ideas are welcome.


Carlo Gerardi/Girardi, born c. 1843/44 and wife Maria DA ROS, born c.1844/45, came from somewhere in the province of Treviso, Veneto.

They married and all their children were born in Italy:

Caterina, born c.1871
Giusseppina, born c.1876 ...
by pasian
04 May 2015, 03:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Porto Gonaro? Venice province (Bernava/Brussolo)
Replies: 2
Views: 4577

Re: Porto Gonaro? Venice province (Bernava/Brussolo)

thank you so much, Marty. Even though that luigi who appears on the draft records isnt the Luigi Brnava I'm looking for, I did check the marriage records for Gruaro and found the people I was looking for there! (Luigi Bernava married Elisabeta Brussolo in Gruaro in 1871). Thanks again!
by pasian
03 May 2015, 06:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Porto Gonaro? Venice province (Bernava/Brussolo)
Replies: 2
Views: 4577

Porto Gonaro? Venice province (Bernava/Brussolo)

Need help checking this location. I cant seem to find it on the map.

Luigi Bernava and wife Elisabeta Brussolo, children and inlaws Giobatta Brussolo and Santa left italy in 1888. In one record from 1890 its said that they came from "Porto Gonaro province of Venezia". Where is this place? I looked ...
by pasian
30 Apr 2015, 18:58
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: help finding location in Veneto (Lucchini / Lamberti)
Replies: 0
Views: 3383

help finding location in Veneto (Lucchini / Lamberti)

Hi guys, first time using the forum.

I´m looking for any info concerning the comune of origin of the following couple:

Gaetano LUCCHINI and wife Giovanna LAMBERTI.

who left italy in 1888. had following children in Italy:

Giuseppe - born 3.5.1876 (where?)
Umberto -born 6.6.1878 (where?)
Antonia ...