Search found 5 matches
- 24 May 2015, 19:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about Italians Naturalized in the USA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3404
Re: Question about Italians Naturalized in the USA
Thank you for this information ! It is most helpful !
- 23 May 2015, 20:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: The 1980 earthquake and vital records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6804
Re: The 1980 earthquake and vital records
Thank you Marty, you rock ! 
- 23 May 2015, 00:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about Italians Naturalized in the USA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3404
Question about Italians Naturalized in the USA
Hello,
I found this forum recently and the amount of information here has been really helpful with my family research. Thank you for all the information here!
Here is my question: I am in the process of researching dual citizenship for myself, via my great grandfather/grandfather/father's lineage ...
I found this forum recently and the amount of information here has been really helpful with my family research. Thank you for all the information here!
Here is my question: I am in the process of researching dual citizenship for myself, via my great grandfather/grandfather/father's lineage ...
- 22 May 2015, 23:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: The 1980 earthquake and vital records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6804
Re: The 1980 earthquake and vital records
Hi Marty!
Thank you so much for your response. I am looking for birth records for my g-grandparents from the 1890s. I have someone helping me do this but was a little concerned that some records may have been lost in that event.
Thank you so much for your response. I am looking for birth records for my g-grandparents from the 1890s. I have someone helping me do this but was a little concerned that some records may have been lost in that event.
- 20 May 2015, 23:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: The 1980 earthquake and vital records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6804
The 1980 earthquake and vital records
Hello!
I am new here and have found this forum to be super helpful for research.
I am curious about effects of the Italy earthquake of 1980. My g-grandparents came from Cesinali and San Michele di Serino in Avellino, which was near the epicenter and sustained major damage.
It is my understanding ...
I am new here and have found this forum to be super helpful for research.
I am curious about effects of the Italy earthquake of 1980. My g-grandparents came from Cesinali and San Michele di Serino in Avellino, which was near the epicenter and sustained major damage.
It is my understanding ...