My GF was also south african & they were married on the 26/08/1939 & regarding the laws South africa was a british colony by then so i have to look into that.
thanks again for your help & patience
Search found 4 matches
- 25 Jul 2015, 08:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5072
- 24 Jul 2015, 23:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5072
Re: dual citizenship
Thanks dojo for yo response. As far as I know my GGF never naturalised coz he went back to Italy, presumably for medical reasons nd never made it back.
my last question: are my uncles nd aunts affected by the 1948 rule coz my granny, their mother was born in 1917 to an Italian man?
Im asking so I ...
my last question: are my uncles nd aunts affected by the 1948 rule coz my granny, their mother was born in 1917 to an Italian man?
Im asking so I ...
- 24 Jul 2015, 05:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5072
dual citizenship
Could someone please help with advise. I would like to know if I qualify for dual citizenship through my mother.
1. GGF (maternal) born in Italy nd moved to South Africa, married my GGM in 1914
2. had 3 daughters
3. My GM born in 1917
4. GM marries GF & have 9 kids (5 boys & 4 girls)
5. MOTHER ...
1. GGF (maternal) born in Italy nd moved to South Africa, married my GGM in 1914
2. had 3 daughters
3. My GM born in 1917
4. GM marries GF & have 9 kids (5 boys & 4 girls)
5. MOTHER ...
- 07 Jun 2015, 21:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship manifests
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9377
Re: Ship manifests
Hi!
Im looking for the complete manifest for the "Bendigo". It arrived in London on 30 October 1924 from Durban, South Africa. Final destination - Italy
The passenger in question was Antonio Chialina, a 41 year old merchant. I would like to find the final destination address or passport number or ...
Im looking for the complete manifest for the "Bendigo". It arrived in London on 30 October 1924 from Durban, South Africa. Final destination - Italy
The passenger in question was Antonio Chialina, a 41 year old merchant. I would like to find the final destination address or passport number or ...