Search found 3 matches

by CoraLee Palma
08 Nov 2021, 17:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for brother of my Grandmother
Replies: 9
Views: 9817

Re: Looking for brother of my Grandmother

Caio, Vincenzo Spinelli.
I can help you with some information about Giovanni Spinelli. I knew his wife, Theresa, and his daughter, Mary.
Theresa's maiden name was Olivieri. She came from Maenza, Italy, where my grandmother also was born. She was first married to Umberto "Roberto" Sanguine. I believe ...
by CoraLee Palma
19 Jul 2015, 20:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any links to my Grandpa Carmelo Anthony GIannini
Replies: 7
Views: 2470

Re: Looking for any information of my Grandmother Edvige Cacciotti Sindici's family in Maenza, Italy

I have hit a brick wall in my research of my maternal grandmother Edvige "Cacciotti" Sindici. She was born and lived in Maenza, Italy until coming to US in 1913 at age 22. As shown on her marriage certificate her mother was Stella Valle (last part is blur) I would like to know more about her family ...
by CoraLee Palma
29 Jun 2015, 18:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fanning out the family.
Replies: 42
Views: 28564

Re: Fanning out the family.

I have been researching the Terranova/Palma family. My mother-in-law was a sister of John Terranova, the boxer. I know the whole family; attended John's funeral; cared for his parents' gravesites. I am trying to find out what his mother Michelina's maiden name was. I may also have further ...