Search found 2 matches
- 18 Aug 2015, 03:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Martina Franca (TA)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14740
Re: Martina Franca (TA)
Oh my goodness! Thank you! Yes, the dates of his birth does match. My mother's birth certificate is Maria Stella ( must be named after her grandmother then). This is so exciting!
- 08 Jul 2015, 02:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Martina Franca (TA)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14740
Re: Martina Franca (TA)
Hello,
My grandparents and those before are from Italy. I remember the town Martina Franco would come up in conversations. My grandfather was Martin Lodeserto. He married Mary Pallotta. How would I start searching their family? I am doing a family tree and I would love to find distant relatives ...
My grandparents and those before are from Italy. I remember the town Martina Franco would come up in conversations. My grandfather was Martin Lodeserto. He married Mary Pallotta. How would I start searching their family? I am doing a family tree and I would love to find distant relatives ...