Search found 5 matches
- 25 Jul 2015, 18:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5629
Re: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
Thank you for your help!
- 25 Jul 2015, 03:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5629
Re: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
Thank you, I told my cousin that his birth certificate should be enough to prove maternity shouldn't it?
- 25 Jul 2015, 00:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5629
Re: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
This is for my cousin as I already have my passport btw...
- 25 Jul 2015, 00:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5629
Italian citizenship from unwed mother?
Hi!
I was hoping someone could help me with my question as I can’t find an answer online. My question is:
Does an Italian citizen mother who IS NOT married to the non Italian father transmit her citizenship onto her child automatically at birth if the child was born after 1948 (born in 1989) and ...
I was hoping someone could help me with my question as I can’t find an answer online. My question is:
Does an Italian citizen mother who IS NOT married to the non Italian father transmit her citizenship onto her child automatically at birth if the child was born after 1948 (born in 1989) and ...
- 09 Jul 2015, 05:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Divorce certificate
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3444
Divorce certificate
I and my mum already have our Italian citizenship recognised by the consulate. My question is very specific:
Both of my grandparents are Italian citizens and gave birth to my mum in australia (in 1959) therefore my mum is an italian citizen meaning I am too).
The worry I have is that when my mum ...
Both of my grandparents are Italian citizens and gave birth to my mum in australia (in 1959) therefore my mum is an italian citizen meaning I am too).
The worry I have is that when my mum ...