Search found 5 matches

by chrisycupcakes
19 Jul 2015, 22:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marini in Ascoli
Replies: 5
Views: 1387

Re: Marini in Ascoli

That is wonderful Tessa! You have helped me so much, Thank you! My Uncles middle name was Valentine and my Fathers Nicola...now I can see where those names came from :) I've worked at my genealogy for about 7 years but am very intimidated by International records, as I am learning more about Italy I ...
by chrisycupcakes
18 Jul 2015, 20:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marini in Ascoli
Replies: 5
Views: 1387

Re: Marini in Ascoli

Hi Tessa, My gr Grandfather was Nicola Marini b.June 30 1865? Polesio. My gr Grandmother was Mary Poli b.August 5 1861? I have no confirmation as to any dates. I have the parents of Nicola as Domenico Marini (June 9 1793?- January 19 1887?) and Laura Marcucci (August 19 1825?-March 4 1892?) I do ...
by chrisycupcakes
18 Jul 2015, 20:10
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Poesio
Replies: 3
Views: 4746

Re: Poesio

Thank you Tessa, I will try that :)
by chrisycupcakes
17 Jul 2015, 04:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marini in Ascoli
Replies: 5
Views: 1387

Marini in Ascoli

I am looking for information on Marini in Polesio, Ascoli. Great Grandparents were Nicola Marini and Mary Poli.Thank you.
by chrisycupcakes
17 Jul 2015, 04:51
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Poesio
Replies: 3
Views: 4746

Poesio

Hello, I am new to the site and hope to find some direction in my search for my Italian ancestry. My Grandfather came to Canada from a small village in Ascoli, Polesio. His surname was Marini. I am finding very little online regarding this village.