Search found 3 matches
- 24 Jul 2015, 00:47
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anybody else mixed with another ethnicity?
- Replies: 77
- Views: 284480
Re: Anybody else mixed with another ethnicity?
I am 1/2 Italian from my mother's side, 1/2 Russian from my father's side. Dad always said "Russian hands, Roman eyes..."
- 23 Jul 2015, 08:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alto / Colombo - Teggiano, Salerno, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4662
Re: D'Alto / Colombo - Teggiano, Salerno, Italy
Correction to my previous post:
Dominick, Mary and Pauline came first to the US. Mary and Pauline stayed in New York. Concetta and Jennie went to Chicago to live with Dominick. After Jennie married Nicola DeVivo in 1909, Concetta returned to New York.
It was just Pauline who stayed in New York ...
Dominick, Mary and Pauline came first to the US. Mary and Pauline stayed in New York. Concetta and Jennie went to Chicago to live with Dominick. After Jennie married Nicola DeVivo in 1909, Concetta returned to New York.
It was just Pauline who stayed in New York ...
- 21 Jul 2015, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alto / Colombo - Teggiano, Salerno, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4662
Re: D'Alto / Colombo - Teggiano, Salerno, Italy
Hello!
I am brand spanking new here and the first thing I stumble across (quite by accident) are names that I believe are connected to MY family.
I'm VERY new to the search for my Italian ancestors. I've been poking around for less than a year and am just now finding wonderful resources like this ...
I am brand spanking new here and the first thing I stumble across (quite by accident) are names that I believe are connected to MY family.
I'm VERY new to the search for my Italian ancestors. I've been poking around for less than a year and am just now finding wonderful resources like this ...