Search found 18 matches
- 03 Jun 2020, 03:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Gentile, Sarnicola
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6175
Re: Surname: Gentile, Sarnicola
Hello to all, while I haven't found much more information following the last postings, I do know that this Josephine Sarnicola is not likely August C Gentiles mother since he was born in 1902. His mother is listed as being 36 in the 1910 census. I guess more help is needed. Thank you all again in ...
- 03 Jun 2020, 03:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
I have hit a wall at Frank and Josephine. I can't get past Augie and his siblings and the 1910 census.
- 03 Jun 2020, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Many years have passed and I have not progressed much in my search for Augie and family. Still in search of and would love any more help or guidance. Thanks in advance.
- 29 Mar 2015, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Thank you Lillian. I will email her later this evening. I can be reached via email: marco@networkserve.com I hope you have a great day and a blessed Easter. -- Marco
- 29 Mar 2015, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Lillian, I look forward with great anticipation to see what our connection will provide. Many unanswered questions do exist. My mother was (she died Dec 2012) Elizabeth (Betty) Gaston-Berard. She lived in Newburgh and was familiar with Augies wife a the time. She knew Bobby as well. I remember ...
- 29 Mar 2015, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Lillian, I would very much like to open a productive dialogue with you. I have been looking for many years in the hope of discovering anything about my father. It has been a long and ongoing search that has yielded more dead ends and not so many open doors! I look forward to more communication with ...
- 10 Aug 2011, 05:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Gentile, Sarnicola
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6175
Re: Surname: Gentile, Sarnicola
Looking for information on my grandparents. Frank and Josephine (Sarnicola) Gentile. Hempstead and Newburgh New York area. ca 1900-present.
Josephine Sarnicola was born in New York in 1904. Her father was Giovanni (born in Laurino, Italy in 1868) and her mother Pasqualina Vertullo (1877), married ...
Josephine Sarnicola was born in New York in 1904. Her father was Giovanni (born in Laurino, Italy in 1868) and her mother Pasqualina Vertullo (1877), married ...
- 08 Aug 2010, 04:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Is there a coat of arms or any other directionary documentation that has surfaced since the last communication...Still in search of?!? Thanks to all.
- 08 Aug 2010, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
ShaRenKa, I hope all is well. I haven't heard from you in a while. All my best. Marco
- 19 Jan 2009, 17:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Linda- That would be great to see. I would love to see my past relatives, even in black and white. In Sept, 2007, I suffered multiple cardiac arrests and complete organ failure as a result of exposure to hospital acquired MRSA. During my recovery after dieing 4 times in the hospital I believe I was ...
- 19 Jan 2009, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Thank you all for the information so far. I hope that there is more out there and I anticipate with a great sense of discovery, any new information. I would love to have contact with any surviving members of the Frank and Josephine Gentile family and extended family. Thank you again for all the ...
- 19 Apr 2008, 02:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
is there any information about Roberts family? Kids, grandkids...?
- 14 Apr 2008, 11:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Thank you all very much. I hope that there is more information available out there. I know of a half brother, (to me), Robert. He was an actor with a SAG card and was in one of the first Star Trek episodes, that is it. so, any more information available would be continuosly appreCiated.
- 13 Apr 2008, 03:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Gentile, Sarnicola
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6175
Re: Surname: Gentile, Sarnicola
This information is a lot more than I have had for many years. I have been trying to find out about my father for the past fifteen years, with very little luck. My mother was not married to August at the time of my birth and he died befor I was old enough to really know him. My mother new his wife ...
- 13 Apr 2008, 03:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26866
Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
A bit more family info in this post:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=762.html This information is a lot more than I have had for many years. I have been trying to find out about my father for the past fifteen years, with very little luck. My mother was not married to August at ...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=762.html This information is a lot more than I have had for many years. I have been trying to find out about my father for the past fifteen years, with very little luck. My mother was not married to August at ...