Search found 4 matches
- 24 Jul 2015, 07:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Differences in names on American birth certificates and other documents
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3503
Re: Differences in names on American birth certificates and other documents
Must tell you that not everyone can. I appreciate something like this.
- 24 Jul 2015, 07:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: What is this place?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6278
Re: What is this place?
Sometimes I wanted to try something new. But never had a chance yet.
- 22 Jul 2015, 09:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Can I use original documentation for jure sanguinis?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4838
Re: Can I use original documentation for jure sanguinis?
Would be great if many people came to read and published.
- 22 Jul 2015, 09:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP LOCATING LUIGI FRANCALANCIA ANCESTORS IN TORO CAMPOBASSO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1453
Re: NEED HELP LOCATING LUIGI FRANCALANCIA ANCESTORS IN TORO CAMPOBASSO
I will try to take advantage of this once would have been better.