Search found 5 matches
- 09 Aug 2015, 20:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1149
Re: Help reading birth certificate
Thank you so much, Tessa78. You helped me A LOT!
- 09 Aug 2015, 02:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1149
Help reading birth certificate
Hello,
thanks to adelfio I finally have my great-grandfather's birth certificate. The problem is, I have a big problem reading it, because the letters are very different, typical from this old certificates.
If someone can transcribe it, or at least a part of it, I would be very grateful. No need ...
thanks to adelfio I finally have my great-grandfather's birth certificate. The problem is, I have a big problem reading it, because the letters are very different, typical from this old certificates.
If someone can transcribe it, or at least a part of it, I would be very grateful. No need ...
- 05 Aug 2015, 01:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Josephine Pecci from Tramutola, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6027
Re: Josephine Pecci from Tramutola, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Hey adelfio.
Could you tell me how do you navigate through this much data and find specific names more easily? I am having trouble finding the birth certificate of my great grandfather Ulisses Maglione (Maglioni) or the marriage certificate of Domenico Maglione with Francesca di Salvo.
Thank you ...
Could you tell me how do you navigate through this much data and find specific names more easily? I am having trouble finding the birth certificate of my great grandfather Ulisses Maglione (Maglioni) or the marriage certificate of Domenico Maglione with Francesca di Salvo.
Thank you ...
- 04 Aug 2015, 21:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1943
Re: Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
Hello!
I cannot help you on this matter of the Gesualdo family. I am very curious though, how did the Maglione family come up on your research. I am a Maglione from Brazil (and my great grandfather was born in Tramutola) and I research on the internet all the time and only now did I find this post ...
I cannot help you on this matter of the Gesualdo family. I am very curious though, how did the Maglione family come up on your research. I am a Maglione from Brazil (and my great grandfather was born in Tramutola) and I research on the internet all the time and only now did I find this post ...
- 04 Aug 2015, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1943
Re: Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
Hello!
Unfortunately I cannot help you on this matter, regarding the Gesualdo family. I am curious though why did those names come up in your research. Do you know any Maglione by any chance? I am a Maglione from Brazil and I keep researching the family on the web because I have so little ...
Unfortunately I cannot help you on this matter, regarding the Gesualdo family. I am curious though why did those names come up in your research. Do you know any Maglione by any chance? I am a Maglione from Brazil and I keep researching the family on the web because I have so little ...