Search found 3 matches

by Bean
11 Aug 2015, 14:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Gallucci...no passenger list, no naturalization?
Replies: 39
Views: 19698

Re: Anthony Gallucci...no passenger list, no naturalization?

Sorry for the poor resolution.

Additionally, I left a response to your private message.
by Bean
11 Aug 2015, 05:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Gallucci...no passenger list, no naturalization?
Replies: 39
Views: 19698

Re: Anthony Gallucci...no passenger list, no naturalization?

I'm attaching the Pennsylvania death certificate for Charlotte Gallucci Scungio. You will note the father is Antonio Gallucci and her place of birth is Caserta, Italy. The birth date is July 26, 1903.

I've also attached the New Castle News article on Mary Gallucci's death in August 1904.
by Bean
09 Aug 2015, 22:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Gallucci...no passenger list, no naturalization?
Replies: 39
Views: 19698

Re: Anthony Gallucci...no passenger list, no naturalization?

Hello Gallucci Cousin,

I have some additional information on Anthonio Gallucci, my great grandfather.

His first wife (my great grandmother) was Maria Dominica Baschetta (later spelled Bashet). She died in August 1904 when she fell down a flight of steps in her home (ref. New Castle News article ...