This is the link you put in my second reply; www.pagionebianche.it. the first reply it did not have an "o" in it. this link did not work, I went to the other link and it worked.
The Ellis Island records says: Celano, Italy. I tried it and it did not work.
Betsy
Search found 4 matches
- 03 May 2003, 18:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surnames: Delfiacco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18088
- 03 May 2003, 17:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surnames: Delfiacco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18088
Surmane: Delfiacco, Savino, Saniti(Sanniti)
Thanks Peter for your fast reply. I found out there are more than 23 Del Fiacco in Italy. On some of them I had to put the name of the comume and presto there they were. I found about 60 of them. Now how do I go about to write them a letter to ask them if they are related to me or not?
The link in ...
The link in ...
- 03 May 2003, 16:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surnames: Delfiacco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18088
Surname: Delfiacco, Savino, Saniti(Sanniti)
I went to the site and I found some Sanniti and Savino, but I did not find any Delfiacco. I am going by what I got from Ellis Island documents. And it produced nothing. I even tried from where my Savino and Sanniti are and nothing. Any idea on how I can find any Delfiacco in Italy. Ellis Island said ...
- 02 May 2003, 17:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surnames: Delfiacco
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18088
Surnames: Delfiacco
Looking for any information on a Luisa Delfiacco who married a Allessandro Saniti(Sanniti). Allessandro died in Italy and Lusia and her 2 sons came here in 1940. Her sons names are: Paris(e) (my grandfather) and Edward (Edoardo) (my great uncle). She then married a Savino.
Any information will be ...
Any information will be ...