Search found 7 matches

by marindell2
05 Sep 2015, 20:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli
Replies: 7
Views: 2136

Re: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli

There is a copy of a birth record for Gaetano Natoli born 6 August 1869 in Borgata Santa Marina, Salina, Messina at this family tree on Ancestry.

Parents: Gaetano Natoli, 28, mariner, son of deceased Antonino; and Luigia de Luca, his legitimate wife.

Owner of the tree is Michael Angelini
http ...
by marindell2
05 Sep 2015, 19:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli
Replies: 7
Views: 2136

Re: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli

Thank you for adding the link for my Gaetano's son. From what I can translate, my grandfather lived in Malfa, was 30 when my uncle was born, a sailor, and the mother's name was Angela Pirera. Am I missing any more pertinent info?
by marindell2
05 Sep 2015, 09:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli
Replies: 7
Views: 2136

Re: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli

In doing more research I found his son's birth certificate in Malfa in 1905. When I looked for his in Malfa figuring that could be his home town, I found 1871 and then 1876.Either 1874 and 1875 were missing or I just couldn't find it.
by marindell2
05 Sep 2015, 08:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli
Replies: 7
Views: 2136

Birth Certificate for Gaetano Natoli

Looking for a birth certificate for my grandfather, Gaetano Natoli, from Salina according to a ship manifest. He was born in August 1874, possibly 1875. Anyone able to help?
by marindell2
04 Sep 2015, 02:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Licciardi
Replies: 5
Views: 2829

Re: Licciardi

Yes. That is my aunt. She is my grandmother's daughter from her first marriage. I don't know much about that marriage. On my cousin's death certificate, it lists Nicholas Sidote. I have searched for Nicolo Sidoti but have no other info to tie it to. My aunt Jennie (b. 1898) immigrated in 1899 with ...
by marindell2
02 Sep 2015, 08:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: lipari birth records index?
Replies: 23
Views: 12167

Re: lipari birth records index?

Looking for my grandfather's birth record, Gaetano Natoli, born in Lipari (or Salina) in August 1874. I have been able to find immigration records for him but no record of his marriage to my grandmother, Maria Conchetta Sidoti (maiden name Licciardi) which had to have occurred between 1906 - 1909 or ...
by marindell2
02 Sep 2015, 08:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Licciardi
Replies: 5
Views: 2829

Licciardi

Am looking for my grandmother, birth name Maria Licciardi, born April 2, 1875. Family story has always considered her from Naples and that seems to make sense with her surname. She married Nicholas (Nicolo?) Sidoti and immigrated with her two children, Maria born 1899, and Jennie (Giovanna?) in 1898 ...