Thank you Anizio for the fast and helpful reply!
It's probably a small place, because in the second entry the place is called "Dorff", which means "village".
The writing isn't that clear, it could be "Rima" instead of "Rimo", but I would read the last letter rather as an "o", because it's just ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Sep 2015, 11:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Rimo or Rimen in the Duchy of Milan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6059
- 12 Sep 2015, 17:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Rimo or Rimen in the Duchy of Milan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6059
Rimo or Rimen in the Duchy of Milan
Hello
I‘m trying to locate a village which is called „Rimo“ or „Rimen“. It is located in the Duchy of Milan. The name only occurs in two german entries from the year 1567 and 1573. I’m thankful for every hint. The only place that I found which would be possible is Rima San Giuseppe. What do you ...
I‘m trying to locate a village which is called „Rimo“ or „Rimen“. It is located in the Duchy of Milan. The name only occurs in two german entries from the year 1567 and 1573. I’m thankful for every hint. The only place that I found which would be possible is Rima San Giuseppe. What do you ...