Search found 2 matches

by crboris
13 Sep 2015, 05:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily
Replies: 17
Views: 11041

Re: Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily

Oh, and Agrigento is correct. The pronunciation is tricky because Pinos were originally from France (way, way back). They were tradesmen and eventually made their way down the boot and to Sicily. Check out Domenico Pino in Wikipedia. He's related to you...
by crboris
13 Sep 2015, 05:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily
Replies: 17
Views: 11041

Re: Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily

Hello! My name is Chris Becker and I also stumbled upon this site. Lately I have been using Ancestry.com and I have to say there are so many Salvatore's it gets confusing! My Grandfather was Carmine M. Pino and he also worked at the Il Progresso. He lived in Fort Lee NJ for some time after moving ...