I have been told that the name Stefani is like Smith & Jones is the U.S., it's everywhere.
I'm sure there are family somewhere, but my ggrandfather came from Italy in 1887, & we have no clue. My ggrandfather died when my grandfather was only 2 years old, & my grandfather died when I was 5. We have ...
Search found 2 matches
- 13 Apr 2007, 02:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where do I go to do Genealogy research for Lucca area?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6622
- 13 Apr 2007, 00:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where do I go to do Genealogy research for Lucca area?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6622
Where do I go to do Genealogy research for Lucca area?
I'm going to Italy in September to do genealogy research but don't know where to go once I get there.
We're from Segromigno in Piano, Comune di Capannori, Lucca Italy.
My cousin went last summer & managed to find the church & cemetery there, but wasn't able to find anyone there.
She left a note, in ...
We're from Segromigno in Piano, Comune di Capannori, Lucca Italy.
My cousin went last summer & managed to find the church & cemetery there, but wasn't able to find anyone there.
She left a note, in ...