I am also interested in learning more about my Vigna ancestry from Aprigliano.
My paternal gr-grandfather was Pietro Vigna (b. 1873, Aprigliano) and he married Teresa Misuraca (whose full name may have been Giulia Maria Teresa Misuraca, b. 13 Jan 1870 - but I'm not sure that the two are one in the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Nov 2015, 04:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigna, Aprigliano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8584
- 17 Nov 2015, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigna & Misuraca Families - Aprigliano, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1509
Vigna & Misuraca Families - Aprigliano, Cosenza, Italy
Hello,
I've been researching my father's side of the family and have hit a brick wall and need help. My father was b. 1930, Giulio Emilio Vigna.
His father was Emilio Franceso Vigna, b. 1898 (Mesoraca, Catanzaro, Italy).
Emilio's parents were PIETRO VIGNA (b. 1873, Aprigliano, Cosenza, italy ...
I've been researching my father's side of the family and have hit a brick wall and need help. My father was b. 1930, Giulio Emilio Vigna.
His father was Emilio Franceso Vigna, b. 1898 (Mesoraca, Catanzaro, Italy).
Emilio's parents were PIETRO VIGNA (b. 1873, Aprigliano, Cosenza, italy ...
- 17 Nov 2015, 01:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aprigliano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2597
Re: Aprigliano
Hi Jackie,
My name is Gerri and it's possible we're cousins. I'm hoping you may be able to help direct me as to how to get birth and marriage records from the 1800s in Aprigliano.
My gr-grandfather was Pietro Vigna, b. 1873, Aprigliano and he married Teresa Misuraca (I have no info on her - though ...
My name is Gerri and it's possible we're cousins. I'm hoping you may be able to help direct me as to how to get birth and marriage records from the 1800s in Aprigliano.
My gr-grandfather was Pietro Vigna, b. 1873, Aprigliano and he married Teresa Misuraca (I have no info on her - though ...