Search found 4 matches
- 31 May 2025, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
- Replies: 31
- Views: 53379
Re: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
After many years and making some discoveries, the question I have is who were the parents of Clementina Lenci, born in San Vito just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany, 15 April 1861? Records in the US show different names from marriage to birth to government pension requests. I don't know if she ...
- 12 Nov 2021, 18:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
- Replies: 31
- Views: 53379
Re: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
Hi, SuanJ. Just checking in after so many years. I have found out that the Lenci line is still on Via Vecchia Pesciatina in Lucca just outside the walls. My Salvoni family is on the same street. My grandparents met in San Francisco and found that their families lived only a few miles apart and they ...
- 20 Nov 2015, 03:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
- Replies: 31
- Views: 53379
Re: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
This is Vicki Salvoni Kent again. I have made contact with my Gini cousins as well as my Lenci cousins thanks to Ancestry.com. It is a wonderful thing!
- 20 Nov 2015, 02:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
- Replies: 31
- Views: 53379
Re: Noble Mystery, GGrandmother--who were you???
This is Vicki Salvoni Kent from the origination of this thread. It has been a long time since I visited the site! I have found my Lenci family, or actually, they found me on ancestry.com. Suanj, the information you found in the recorded will about the Lenci family was correct. We are now starting to ...