Search found 3 matches

by kimmie
17 May 2003, 19:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: help,having trouble tracing 'Stillitano',for my family tree
Replies: 7
Views: 7110

Peter you are a little star :P Thankyou so much, I'll look into it and let you know how I get on :D
Kimmie
by kimmie
14 May 2003, 21:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: help,having trouble tracing 'Stillitano',for my family tree
Replies: 7
Views: 7110

Thanks for that, Peter, It has helped alot :lol: , But now I have disscovered, my Great Grandfather WAS called Salvidor Stillitano, but he was born in Capri and Not Florence as 1st thought :? And that he had two brothers, Constance and Hannibal, and one sister, Camilla. :!: Camilla moved to London ...
by kimmie
09 May 2003, 12:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: help,having trouble tracing 'Stillitano',for my family tree
Replies: 7
Views: 7110

help,having trouble tracing 'Stillitano',for my family tree

Can anyone give me any clue's where to start, I'm trying to do my family tree on my mothers side, and they were from Florence, called Stillitano, But, I don't understand Italian, therefore, I'm having trouble on the Italian web sites,and cannot seem to trace any sign of them!!

Can anyone please ...