Search found 4 matches
- 25 Oct 2019, 22:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need Address to obtain Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1947
Need Address to obtain Marriage Certificate
Hello - I recently visited Lipari and the municipality there gave me a copy of my grandfather's birth certificate. I am going to apply for dual citizenship and see they also require a copy of his marriage license. I have the date. Does anyone know where I should send this request. Many thanks ...
- 28 Dec 2015, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead end with Grandfathers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3957
Re: Dead end with Grandfathers
Tessa and VotM:
I cannot thank you enough! This is such great and useful information. I'm speechless :D This really helps to start fill out the tree. I hope I can find people like you when I search for my father (not Italian). Thank you again and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
Francesca
I cannot thank you enough! This is such great and useful information. I'm speechless :D This really helps to start fill out the tree. I hope I can find people like you when I search for my father (not Italian). Thank you again and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
Francesca
- 28 Dec 2015, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead end with Grandfathers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3957
Re: Dead end with Grandfathers
Welcome to the forum! :D
Here is a POSSIBLE birth registration for Giovanni Iacono in 1859 in Lipari
Father: Gaetano Iacono, 35, farmer
Mother: Maria Xxxinno(?), 42.
Birth on 30 August at 9 AM
Baptized on 31st.
Record #159
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core ...
Here is a POSSIBLE birth registration for Giovanni Iacono in 1859 in Lipari
Father: Gaetano Iacono, 35, farmer
Mother: Maria Xxxinno(?), 42.
Birth on 30 August at 9 AM
Baptized on 31st.
Record #159
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core ...
- 23 Dec 2015, 00:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead end with Grandfathers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3957
Dead end with Grandfathers
Buon Natale! I belong to Ancestry.com and have been rebuilding my family tree from Lipari, Sicily. I have found quite a bit about my grandmothers (Caterina Ziino 1857) and her sister (Giuseppa Ziino 1859). Caterina married Giovanni Iacono (1859) in 1883 had a son Antonio. Giuseppa married Vito ...