javascript:emoticon(':)')Looking for Relatives or someone with info on the following surnames in the liguaria region.
Chiesa,Olivari,Schiappacasse,Oneto,Felugo,Pellerano,Mortola,Repetto.
Thank you
Jane-Mariejavascript:emoticon(':)')
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Jan 2004, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Living Relatives Liguaria
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3397
- 12 May 2003, 17:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ellis Island,Chiesa,Camogli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5357
Ellis Island,Chiesa,Camogli
My Great grandfather died in Hoboken NJ in 1906 but we cant find any record of him arriving in US. I have looked on the Ellis Island site but could not find any info on him. I seem to think that he was a sailor on a ship that arrived in US.
My G/Fathers name was Gio Bono Chiesa from Camogli Italy ...
My G/Fathers name was Gio Bono Chiesa from Camogli Italy ...
- 08 May 2003, 16:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: chiesa,Oneto,Felugo,Olivari,Schiappacasse.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8637
chiesa,Oneto,Felugo,Olivari,Schiappacasse.
Hi my name is Jane-Marie Chiesa
I am looking for info on my family tree or any living relatives
Domenico Chiesa . born Late 1700's in Cicagna Italy
Remigio Giuseppe Chiesa born 1811 in Cicagna Italy
Maria Oneto Born 1820 in Camogli italy
Domenico Oneto Born Late 1700's in Camogli ?
Rosa Felugo ...
I am looking for info on my family tree or any living relatives
Domenico Chiesa . born Late 1700's in Cicagna Italy
Remigio Giuseppe Chiesa born 1811 in Cicagna Italy
Maria Oneto Born 1820 in Camogli italy
Domenico Oneto Born Late 1700's in Camogli ?
Rosa Felugo ...