Search found 3 matches

by jptrump
11 May 2003, 14:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Isma from Belluno
Replies: 1
Views: 3029

Isma from Belluno

I am searching for the parents and ancestors of Lucille Isma, born 17 Jun 1860, Belluno. Family moved to Venice; Lucille married Jacob Zelle in Venice and gave birth to their first son, Minato about 1881. Immigrated to Mexico about 1882.
by jptrump
11 May 2003, 13:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Zelle from Venice
Replies: 5
Views: 6479

Zelle from Venice

I am searching for the parents and ancestors of Jacob Zelle, born 24 Jan 1851, Venice. Jacob married Lucille Isma from Belluno. Their first son, Minato, was born about 1881. They immigrated to Mexico about 1882.
by jptrump
11 May 2003, 13:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cagna from Milano
Replies: 1
Views: 3503

Cagna from Milano

I am searching for the parents and ancestors of Peter Cagna, born 11 Feb 1875, Milano. Immigrated to America about 1892.