Search found 18 matches
- 18 Oct 2017, 16:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can someone tell me what the first name is?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 817
Re: Can someone tell me what the first name is?
TY, what does vulgo mean?
- 18 Oct 2017, 15:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can someone tell me what the first name is?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 817
Can someone tell me what the first name is?
I'm thinking Irma? See attached.
- 13 Mar 2017, 20:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2836
Re: Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?
Thank you. A friend is visiting there tomorrow. Is there any reason they do not have records online like many other areas?
- 13 Mar 2017, 16:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2836
Where can I find records for Somma Vesuviana?
I cant find anything for that area on family search.
- 03 Mar 2017, 15:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a complete translation please!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 961
Re: Need a complete translation please!
Thank you!!!
- 02 Mar 2017, 18:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a complete translation please!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 961
Need a complete translation please!
I would like to use this as a baseline to translate other family records. Could someone please translate this word for word? TY very Much!
- 02 Mar 2017, 17:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can you tell me what this says on BC?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 919
- 01 Mar 2017, 22:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can you tell me what this says on BC?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 919
Can you tell me what this says on BC?
I'm curious what this attachment says in the area that usually names the mother and occupation.
- 01 Mar 2017, 13:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 823
- 28 Feb 2017, 22:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 823
Birth Certificate Questions
Is the father typically the person listed as "comparso" on bc's? Why is that field sometimes a completely different name and that father is listed with the mother? Please see attachement.
- 28 Jun 2016, 16:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does it give a location of where a couple was married on marriage certs?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1090
Does it give a location of where a couple was married on marriage certs?
I have the long form and short form (sorry don't know official name) of my grandparents marriage certs. I was hoping to find out specifically where they were married (what church) so we can visit when we are there next week.
- 28 Jun 2016, 16:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP!! WE ARE LEAVING FOR ITALY IN 2 WEEKS!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2204
Re: HELP!! WE ARE LEAVING FOR ITALY IN 2 WEEKS!
Thank you so much!!
- 15 Jun 2016, 18:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP!! WE ARE LEAVING FOR ITALY IN 2 WEEKS!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2204
HELP!! WE ARE LEAVING FOR ITALY IN 2 WEEKS!
I have been looking for my mothers ancestors in Lucca, specifically Camaiore and Pietra Santa, but I have had zero luck finding any living relatives. We were hoping to meet some family when we go to Lucca in a few weeks. At this point I will settle for finding the graves of her ancestors but I have ...
- 19 Apr 2016, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question on the mothers names on birth records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1172
Question on the mothers names on birth records
on many of the birth records i have seen it simply lists the mothers name , for example Emilia Federigi, on others it has a male name included like Filomena di Francesco Piedomnte, or Stella del Giuseppe Giamonni. What is the del and di and who are the mens names? Fathers?
- 12 Apr 2016, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: lookoing for records after 1910 from Camaiore & Pietrasanta
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2126
Re: lookoing for records after 1910 from Camaiore & Pietrasanta
Thank you very much!!