Search found 4 matches
- 25 Mar 2019, 14:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pre 1983 Marriage Case?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1531
Re: Pre 1983 Marriage Case?
Thank you for the replies! I actually went to the comune here in Bologna this morning and I talked to the citizenship staff. They told me it might be possible but I need more documentation. The fact that my grandfather is from Zadar makes things even complicated. They said I might need proof of ...
- 25 Mar 2019, 10:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pre 1983 Marriage Case?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1531
Pre 1983 Marriage Case?
Hello everyone,
My name is Mike and I'm living in Italy and trying to attain Italian citizenship. However, I'm not exactly sure how I can attain it. Here is the information on my ancestors.
My paternal grandfather Emile was born in Zara, Italy (Now Zadar, Croatia) in September 1921. He also fought ...
My name is Mike and I'm living in Italy and trying to attain Italian citizenship. However, I'm not exactly sure how I can attain it. Here is the information on my ancestors.
My paternal grandfather Emile was born in Zara, Italy (Now Zadar, Croatia) in September 1921. He also fought ...
- 17 Apr 2016, 23:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship question, Naturalization
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3261
Re: Italian citizenship question, Naturalization
My mother is not Italian at all so it would not work with her unfortunately.
Yes! I read that as well online but then when I brought it up to the lady at the consulate she did not know what I was talking about. Maybe she just didn't know or wanted to intentionally confuse me? You're positive about ...
Yes! I read that as well online but then when I brought it up to the lady at the consulate she did not know what I was talking about. Maybe she just didn't know or wanted to intentionally confuse me? You're positive about ...
- 15 Apr 2016, 21:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship question, Naturalization
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3261
Italian citizenship question, Naturalization
I am investigating the possibility of acquiring Italian citizenship, especially since I am considering moving to Italy after I graduate college. I also speak fluent Italian, have lived in Italy for short periods (6 months), and identify to a strong degree with the Italian culture. However, I hit a ...