I am looking for Stephania Vinci. she was married to Saverio Occhipinti who was born in 1852 in Camporeale. They have several children all born in Camporeale.
I have looked through all the records I found and have had no luck, I don't speak or read Italian so that makes it even more difficult.
I ...
Search found 6 matches
- 16 Jan 2017, 03:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking For Stephania Vinci Occhipinti and Luciano Orlando
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1155
- 13 Jun 2016, 22:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating Two Birth Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1343
Re: Translating Two Birth Records
Thank-You very much
- 13 Jun 2016, 09:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating Two Birth Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1343
Translating Two Birth Records
I need help translating both of these records, Thank-You very much
- 08 Jun 2016, 10:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage record translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1573
Re: Marriage record translation
Thank-You so much
- 08 Jun 2016, 04:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage record translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1573
Marriage record translation
Could someone please translate this record for me.
It's the second one down on the left side of the page I think the date is Feb 1797 or 98
here is the link
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6D34-2ST?mode=g&i=52&wc=MG3C-BZ9%3A351039801%2C351039802%2C351044301&cc=2046915
Thank-You so ...
It's the second one down on the left side of the page I think the date is Feb 1797 or 98
here is the link
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6D34-2ST?mode=g&i=52&wc=MG3C-BZ9%3A351039801%2C351039802%2C351044301&cc=2046915
Thank-You so ...
- 18 May 2016, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Katarina Dridone - Stefano Ferro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6597
Re: Katarina Dridone - Stefano Ferro
Katarina and Stefano Ferro are my great great great grandparents. I have traced my family back to them but have not been able to go any further If you have any additional info that would be awesome