Search found 343 matches
- 07 Jul 2026, 13:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Of Mariantonia and Pietro Belsito
- Replies: 3
- Views: 481
Re: Marriage Of Mariantonia and Pietro Belsito
Thank you so much Mmogno. I really appreciate the help.
- 04 Jul 2026, 15:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Of Mariantonia and Pietro Belsito
- Replies: 3
- Views: 481
Marriage Of Mariantonia and Pietro Belsito
Hello
Can someone please interpret this document for me. I believe it is the marriage record for my Great Grandparents, Mariantonia Ferrauto(LL73-J5S) and Pietrantonio Belsito(LL73-JD8). I am a little confused because I previously found a marriage record that was interpreted with a marriage date of ...
Can someone please interpret this document for me. I believe it is the marriage record for my Great Grandparents, Mariantonia Ferrauto(LL73-J5S) and Pietrantonio Belsito(LL73-JD8). I am a little confused because I previously found a marriage record that was interpreted with a marriage date of ...
- 18 Dec 2025, 12:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Santa Battaglia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4160
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Santa Battaglia
Thank you Angela!!!! I appreciate you guys for all your hard work. Merry Christmas.
- 18 Dec 2025, 03:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Santa Battaglia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4160
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Santa Battaglia
Sorry. I didn't think to look because I had the link. Thanks
- 18 Dec 2025, 02:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Santa Battaglia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4160
Interpretation Of Birth Record For Santa Battaglia
Hello. I would appreciate it if someone can interpret this birth record for Santa Battaglia. I would appreciate it if you can give me as much information on the record as possible. THANK YOU.
Thank you so much in advance.
Link to record.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua1031334 ...
Thank you so much in advance.
Link to record.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua1031334 ...
- 11 Dec 2025, 00:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3141
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
Thank you so much. That makes sense. I appreciate your help.
- 10 Dec 2025, 23:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3141
Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
Hello. I am hoping someone can be so kind and interpret this record for me. I received this in Familysearch as a hint and I am very confused. I have another record in the tree that shows Ignazia Battaglia as being born on May 24, 1891 (Link to the birth certificate I have is https://www.familysearch ...
- 19 Aug 2025, 01:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
- Replies: 16
- Views: 81089
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
Thanks Angela. I sent the email. For some reason I could not send it to anagrafe@comune.trabia.pa.it. It kept saying there was a problem sending. It may be a problem with my computer, not sure. I was able to send it to demografici@comune.trabia.pa.it. Thank you and momogno for all your help. Joe
- 18 Aug 2025, 01:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
- Replies: 16
- Views: 81089
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
Thank you Angela. I will work on it. I appreciate your help.
- 17 Aug 2025, 20:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
- Replies: 16
- Views: 81089
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
Thank you Mmogmo.
- 17 Aug 2025, 14:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
- Replies: 16
- Views: 81089
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
Thank You!!!! You guys are always so helpful and I appreciate it!!!!!
- 17 Aug 2025, 01:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
- Replies: 16
- Views: 81089
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
Thanks Angela. Thats a good idea. Do you know if it has to be written in Italian or can it be in English?
- 16 Aug 2025, 20:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record For Rosa Corso's Child
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13924
Re: Birth Record For Rosa Corso's Child
Yesss, thank you. I was hoping that it was Antonino but was not sure if that was Santo. Thank you so much!!!!
- 16 Aug 2025, 17:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
- Replies: 16
- Views: 81089
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Anna Maria Cancilla
Thanks Angela. I do have that but was hoping to document the birth certificate as well. Guess that is lost. Hope you are doing well. Joe
- 16 Aug 2025, 16:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record For Rosa Corso's Child
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13924
Birth Record For Rosa Corso's Child
Hello. I am hoping someone can please interpret this birth record and provide detail. (I had a hard time reading who the child of Rosa was). Thank you so much!!!!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 72/LDvyK7n
Joe
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 72/LDvyK7n
Joe