Search found 3 matches
- 30 May 2019, 03:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Locating Siblings ? Help & Explanation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2069
Locating Siblings ? Help & Explanation
Okay so, I am in my late 70s, technology is sometimes lost on me, browing the images on Family Search just gives me a headacche, and I get confused... but perhaps I'm just not doing it "right" and "finding what I need to find" - If that makes sense. In addition - my knowledge of Italian as a lanauge ...
- 05 Jun 2016, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Palazzolo & Palazzolo Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2426
Maria Palazzolo & Palazzolo Family
Hello all,
I have a great aunt who was born in I want to say Cinsi, Palermo, Italy. She passed away In 1954 and none of us living relatives know anything about when she was born.
Her name was Maria Palazzolo and she was born between 1899-1901.
Her cemetery stone says 1900, but her husbands year ...
I have a great aunt who was born in I want to say Cinsi, Palermo, Italy. She passed away In 1954 and none of us living relatives know anything about when she was born.
Her name was Maria Palazzolo and she was born between 1899-1901.
Her cemetery stone says 1900, but her husbands year ...
- 03 Jun 2016, 06:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Palazzolo & Ancestors
- Replies: 1
- Views: 950
Maria Palazzolo & Ancestors
Hello all,
I have an aunt who died prior to all of her other siblings & the living relatives have no idea when she was born.
Her name was Maria Palazzolo, she was the daughter of Girolamo Palazzolo & Lucrezia Giacona.
Girolamo was born on December 5th, 1875
Lucrezia was born in January of 1878 ...
I have an aunt who died prior to all of her other siblings & the living relatives have no idea when she was born.
Her name was Maria Palazzolo, she was the daughter of Girolamo Palazzolo & Lucrezia Giacona.
Girolamo was born on December 5th, 1875
Lucrezia was born in January of 1878 ...