Search found 4 matches
- 16 Mar 2018, 07:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: POW'S HELD IN THE UK DURING WW2
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3491
Re: POW'S HELD IN THE UK DURING WW2
Hi Roy, would you be able to send the Vatican link? I am also looking for my grandfather who was a POW in England
- 22 May 2017, 10:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian POW in WWII
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13487
Re: Italian POW in WWII
Hi, Salva, I'm trying to find information on my grandfather who was a prisoner of war at Camp 47, Motcombe.
I see that your relative was also there and I was wondering if you had information about the people with whom they were friends or photos. I know only my grandfather's name, Renato. He was a ...
I see that your relative was also there and I was wondering if you had information about the people with whom they were friends or photos. I know only my grandfather's name, Renato. He was a ...
- 12 May 2017, 18:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian POW in WWII
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13487
Re: Italian POW in WWII
Ciao, sto cercando di trovare informazioni sul mio grande padre che era un prigioniero di guerra al campo 47, Motcombe.
Vedo che il tuo parente era anche lì e stavo chiedendo se aveste informazioni sulle persone con cui erano amici o foto. Conosco solo il nome di mio padre, Renato. Era un cantante ...
Vedo che il tuo parente era anche lì e stavo chiedendo se aveste informazioni sulle persone con cui erano amici o foto. Conosco solo il nome di mio padre, Renato. Era un cantante ...
- 10 Jun 2016, 13:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Renato POW in England second world war
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1470
Looking for Renato POW in England second world war
I am looking for my grandfather who was an Italian POW in England into the Second World War. We think he was captured in Tripoli and was at a POW camp in Motcombe, Dorset and went on to be a farm labourer on a farm in Horsington, Somerset. We only know his first name was Renato and think he was from ...