Replying to this very old thread.
My family is from Sessa Aurunca, and I was just there with my wife and kids about 3 weeks ago.
I'd love a chance to dig through the Sessa Aurunca A dal Z book for my family (Lioniello). Do you know where I could get a copy?
Search found 4 matches
- 23 May 2017, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monarca Family - Sessa Aurunca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12381
- 12 Jul 2016, 23:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Acquiring birth records from Siliy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2853
Re: Acquiring birth records from Siliy
Marty - this is incredibly helpful, thank you! I replied to you on Ancestry but wanted to follow up here as well. I've been on another forum and haven't checked back here in a while (obviously). Thanks again for the detail and the translation!
- 13 Jun 2016, 22:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Acquiring birth records from Torretta, Siliy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1676
Acquiring birth records from Torretta, Siliy
My wife and I recently found out about my eligibility for Italian Citizenship through Jure Sanguinis via my great grandfather. We've started the process of obtaining the necessary documentation and we though that we'd try to get the Italian birth records first, assuming they would be the most ...
- 13 Jun 2016, 20:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Acquiring birth records from Siliy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2853
Acquiring birth records from Siliy
Hi everyone,
My wife and I only recently discovered my eligibility for Italian Citizenship via Jure Sangiuinis through my great grandfather. We have begun the process of acquiring the necessary documentation, and we decided to start with the Italian birth records of my great grandparents as we ...
My wife and I only recently discovered my eligibility for Italian Citizenship via Jure Sangiuinis through my great grandfather. We have begun the process of acquiring the necessary documentation, and we decided to start with the Italian birth records of my great grandparents as we ...