Thanks! The marriage was 1902. Do the banns have any special remarks such as 1st cousin or anything similar? It was suggested I try and find the 1st baan to see what it might contain.
Thx DD
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Jun 2016, 17:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Relatives who marry someone with the same last name?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3932
- 13 Jun 2016, 23:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Name: Napolitano
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12238
Re: Italian Name: Napolitano
Hi,
I am collecting a fair amount of Napolitano's in my small D'Avanzo family from Avella, Avellino. If anything matches or is interesting, please send me a PM.
Thx DD

I am collecting a fair amount of Napolitano's in my small D'Avanzo family from Avella, Avellino. If anything matches or is interesting, please send me a PM.
Thx DD

- 13 Jun 2016, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Relatives who marry someone with the same last name?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3932
Relatives who marry someone with the same last name?
Hi Folks,
I have been researching my Italian heritage from Avella, Avellino for awhile, specifically D'Avanzo. Ran across a close relative who married a woman with the same last name. Thought it was an error until I received a copy of the marriage doc. In my French-Canadian research it was ...
I have been researching my Italian heritage from Avella, Avellino for awhile, specifically D'Avanzo. Ran across a close relative who married a woman with the same last name. Thought it was an error until I received a copy of the marriage doc. In my French-Canadian research it was ...