Hi Peter, do you have an e-mail address? I would like to show you an e-mail I received from Baerbel from the Later Day Saints.
I may help
Search found 13 matches
- 29 Jul 2003, 15:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
- 28 Jul 2003, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
- 16 Jul 2003, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Finding Grandpa
Hi Peter, I received some paper information form the U.S. Dept of Justice. The declaration of Intention sows my Grandpa was born in St. Giorgio, La Montagna, Italy. He arrived in the United States port of New York April 30, 1913 on the ship named Mandozza. I still can't locate the ship manifest ...
- 17 Jun 2003, 16:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grandfather
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3740
Grandfather
Hi, I locted the birth certificate for my Grandfather. It states on the top
SAN GIORGIO DEL SANNIO
PROVINCIA DI BENEVENTO.
How can I contact that area in Italy to find out more information on him?
SAN GIORGIO DEL SANNIO
PROVINCIA DI BENEVENTO.
How can I contact that area in Italy to find out more information on him?
- 17 Jun 2003, 16:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Grandfather
Hi, I found the birth certificate for my grandfather. It states on the top San Giorgio Del Sannio, Provincia di Benevento. How can I write to that place to research back further in time?
- 22 May 2003, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Still Looking
Thank you for your reply. What information did they get for you?
- 22 May 2003, 15:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Still Looking for Grandpa
Hi Peter, I received the NATF Form 81 in the mail today. Some of the answers to questions in section A (Identification of Entry) are unknown to me. I know his name and country of origin, and he was a male, thats all.
How are the individuals going to be able to research the information for me?
How are the individuals going to be able to research the information for me?
- 20 May 2003, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Still Looking for Grandpa
HI peter, can I downlaod the form?
- 19 May 2003, 21:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Finding Grandpa
Thanks Peter, I too saw that name, but I have no idea who that person is, and if they are related. I will ask my mother to see if se know the name. Is that the first time you see my grandpa arriving in the USA? I wonder if he had come here befor that and that is why it states AMERICA in the ...
- 19 May 2003, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Still looking for Grandpa
I found his name (I think) on the matching passenger records of ellis Island. It States he arrived in 1919 He is listed as number 4. Age was 28. Residence was America. Thank you very much Peter. I hope you are able to find him for me.

- 19 May 2003, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Still looking for grandpa
Hi Peter, went to the web site you told me to go to, and found a few Vincenzo Mirra. Since my Uncle Carmine was born 11-1-1913 and my research has proved that he his brother and mother, (my grandmother) came to the USA in 1920, it tends to make me beleive that the Ellis Island site has one Vincenzo ...
- 16 May 2003, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Still looking for grandpa
Hi Peter, thans for answering my posting. My uncle Carmine was born November 1, 1913. From what i can figure, that makes my grandfather still in Italy nine months before that.
- 15 May 2003, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding My Grandfather
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22661
Finding My Grandfather
Hi, all of my grandparents come from Italy. I found all of them on the Ellis Island web site except for my mothers father. I found where his wife and two sons came into Ellis Island. I was told he was here about 5 years before they came to the USA. My uncle was born in 1913, and he and his mother ...