This website is SO helpful!
Search found 6 matches
- 01 Jul 2016, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Strange Discovery -- Two brothers with the same first name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2616
Re: Strange Discovery -- Two brothers with the same first name
Thank you!
This website is SO helpful!
This website is SO helpful!
- 30 Jun 2016, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Strange Discovery -- Two brothers with the same first name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2616
Strange Discovery -- Two brothers with the same first name
Hi,
I have just recently identified my grandfather's parents and therefore their parents as well by combing through Avigliano's records.
I was hoping to identify any of my great-grandfather Giuseppe Gerardi's siblings. Originally, I found his birth record in 1898 which I will post below. This ...
I have just recently identified my grandfather's parents and therefore their parents as well by combing through Avigliano's records.
I was hoping to identify any of my great-grandfather Giuseppe Gerardi's siblings. Originally, I found his birth record in 1898 which I will post below. This ...
- 28 Jun 2016, 03:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gerardi / Avigliano, Potenza Please Help!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1311
Re: Gerardi / Avigliano, Potenza Please Help!
wow thank you so much! Amazing! 
- 28 Jun 2016, 00:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gerardi / Avigliano, Potenza Please Help!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1311
Gerardi / Avigliano, Potenza Please Help!
Would somebody be able to help me with a translation:
Below is an 1866 Birth record for a Carminella Gerardi.
My greatx3 Grandfather, Paolo Gerardi was born in 1866 to Giuseppe and Angela Maria Summa. I have this information from his marriage record to Rosa Gruosso in 1896. I cannot find the ...
Below is an 1866 Birth record for a Carminella Gerardi.
My greatx3 Grandfather, Paolo Gerardi was born in 1866 to Giuseppe and Angela Maria Summa. I have this information from his marriage record to Rosa Gruosso in 1896. I cannot find the ...
- 28 Jun 2016, 00:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need Help With Italian and Script
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1081
Re: Need Help With Italian and Script
Thank you!!
- 24 Jun 2016, 03:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need Help With Italian and Script
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1081
Need Help With Italian and Script
Hi,
I'm looking to glean any information form the following record. I'm looking to find ages, occupations, locations, times, dates, etc from this birth record (my great grandfather). I would love to be able to use it to look up his parents Paolo and Rosa Gruosso.
Could somebody please translate or ...
I'm looking to glean any information form the following record. I'm looking to find ages, occupations, locations, times, dates, etc from this birth record (my great grandfather). I would love to be able to use it to look up his parents Paolo and Rosa Gruosso.
Could somebody please translate or ...