I am trying to find information on ancestors who lived in Giuliana, Palermo Province, Sicily. Basic information I have is below:
Antonio, Franceso and Antonella or Antonietta Campisi - all born in Giuliana. Antonio and Francesco came to the United States / Brooklyn in 1907. Antonio later relocated ...
Search found 2 matches
- 29 Jun 2016, 00:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Researching Ancestors from Giuliana, Sicily
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4213
- 28 Jun 2016, 00:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giuliana - Campisi/Capra/Calandrino Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2767
Giuliana - Campisi/Capra/Calandrino Family
Searching for family records for the following names of ancestors from Giuliana, in Palermo Region of Sicily:
Campisi - Antonio, Francesco, Antonella or Antonietta. Gaetano was their father, I believe. Antonio and Francesco left Giuliana in the 1890s to come to the United States. Antonio was my ...
Campisi - Antonio, Francesco, Antonella or Antonietta. Gaetano was their father, I believe. Antonio and Francesco left Giuliana in the 1890s to come to the United States. Antonio was my ...