the italian consulate in Croatia gave me the registry office details . they replied rather quickly saying they had no record of her. i will leave the address here in case someone finds it useful. I had hoped this wouldnt have proved an impossible task
Matični ured Pula
Pula, Starih statuta 7
Tel ...
Search found 3 matches
- 15 Jul 2016, 14:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: where to Find Birth Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3481
- 04 Jul 2016, 17:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: where to Find Birth Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3481
Re: where to Find Birth Records
I now know that she was born in Pola on the 25th February 1920 her name was Erminia Runco Her fathers name was Guiseppe Runco
- 01 Jul 2016, 14:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: where to Find Birth Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3481
where to Find Birth Records
I am trying to find the birth record of my grandmother I know she was from the pola region (now croatia i believe )
i do not have a place of birth but i know she was married and lived in Udine in 1947and i know her fathers name . Im stuck on where to go next
i do not have a place of birth but i know she was married and lived in Udine in 1947and i know her fathers name . Im stuck on where to go next