Hello Erudita,
Thank you so much for your effort! I just purchased a copy of Cole's book and look forward to using it. It is helpful to know that the name may be used again.
I truly appreciate your time.
CB
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Jul 2016, 20:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Translation Assistance
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3308
- 06 Jul 2016, 22:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead end on Ancestors
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7020
Re: Dead end on Ancestors
Not my thread but I wanted to say thanks to the informative responses of folks like Ann, Ken, Bette and Steve. I just officially joined this forum but the info in threads like this has been super helpful to me. This one just gave me a few more resources to check out.
Good luck in your search, Mary!
Good luck in your search, Mary!
- 05 Jul 2016, 19:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Translation Assistance
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3308
Birth Certificate Translation Assistance
I am new here and want to say thank you so much to all the people who have added information to this site over the years. It has been incredibly helpful.
I've read through many of the articles here as well as the forum topics and responses. Such a wealth of information. This was especially helpful ...
I've read through many of the articles here as well as the forum topics and responses. Such a wealth of information. This was especially helpful ...