Search found 2 matches
- 28 Jul 2016, 04:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Galletta
- Replies: 1
- Views: 887
Joseph Galletta
I am trying to find out some information about my grandfather, Joseph Galletta. He was born in Italy, but I don't know which city. I cannot remember the exact date of his birth. It was somewhere around March 29, 1925. I am not exactly sure about the day or year. His father was named Natale Galletta ...
- 28 Jul 2016, 03:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Erina Cardinale
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2585
Erina Cardinale
I am looking for information about my great grandmother. I am not sure which town she was born in, or even what part of Italy. All that I know is that my grandfather told me that she was not Sicilian.
Her name at birth was Erina. I believe that her maiden name was Cardinale. She was born around ...
Her name at birth was Erina. I believe that her maiden name was Cardinale. She was born around ...