Search found 2 matches

by Ederle1963
11 Aug 2016, 10:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: military records in Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 3568

Re: military records in Italy

Thank you all for answering my questions and I will probably take the advice not to try to get the stati di famiglia.I will email the archives at Guardia Perticara and see if I can get the name and birth date of Donato Magaldi, who was the father of Nicola Vincenzo Magaldi. My main question right ...
by Ederle1963
08 Aug 2016, 08:02
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: military records in Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 3568

military records in Italy

Greetings: My name is Richard Vincent and I just found an Atto di Nascita for my great grandfather Nicola Vincenzo Magaldi in May of 1859 from the records of Guardia Perticara. I would like the name annd address of the official in the Capital of the province of Potenza where the military records are ...