Search found 2 matches
- 19 Aug 2016, 02:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogy of surname Trotti----Help?!?!?!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 49784
Re: Genealogy of surname Trotti----Help?!?!?!
I find A COUPLE OF THINGS INTERESTING IN this thread. in the book by Virginia Trotti Dormon Miller's, she states that in the Trotti bible the first Trotti in this line was Antonio Trotti who was part of the German "Golden Fleece." is it possible that the person she was referring to was the--Antonio ...
- 18 Aug 2016, 04:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogy of surname Trotti----Help?!?!?!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 49784
Re: Genealogy of surname Trotti----Help?!?!?!
I can see that this post has not been updated in a while.
I am also a from this line- and have been looking and researching for a while on this line
I am also a from this line- and have been looking and researching for a while on this line