Search found 3 matches
- 20 Feb 2020, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't find source for Liste di leva record I found last year
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2373
Re: Can't find source for Liste di leva record I found last year
Hello! I tried to write an email to the Province of Messina two or so years ago. At that time I received a response and was forwarded to the correct office which never responded to my email. Now I am yet again trying to email the Province of Messina and none of the emails are going through ...
- 01 Sep 2016, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo from Gioiosa Marea
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1269
Russo from Gioiosa Marea
Hey everyone,
I'm in the process of trying to find information out about my great grandfather, specifically his birth certificate. The information that I have in my possession including two italian documents pdf is below. If you know any information or know what the next step would be for me I'd be ...
I'm in the process of trying to find information out about my great grandfather, specifically his birth certificate. The information that I have in my possession including two italian documents pdf is below. If you know any information or know what the next step would be for me I'd be ...
- 01 Sep 2016, 16:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo from Gioiosa Marea
- Replies: 1
- Views: 828
Russo from Gioiosa Marea
Hi everyone,
I've been trying relentlessly, with little help from cousins who have most of the documents, to locate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I would employ help from the Italian Consulate but I believe I need a little more information before I can proceed. This is what I have, let ...
I've been trying relentlessly, with little help from cousins who have most of the documents, to locate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I would employ help from the Italian Consulate but I believe I need a little more information before I can proceed. This is what I have, let ...