Wow I am so pleased for you. Hopefully I get the help I need with my search. I am so glad I joined this site.
xxx
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Sep 2016, 12:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frustrated with family search..need help
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7916
- 06 Sep 2016, 12:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help tracing GG Grandfathers birth certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1416
Help tracing GG Grandfathers birth certificate
Hi
Can anyone help? I have traced my great great grandfather back to Bardi, Parma and he was born in 1872. He moved to Glasgow (around 1897) and was sent back to Italy (and was not allowed back to Scotland) after the first world war where he stayed until he died in 1942. Unfortunately his wife had ...
Can anyone help? I have traced my great great grandfather back to Bardi, Parma and he was born in 1872. He moved to Glasgow (around 1897) and was sent back to Italy (and was not allowed back to Scotland) after the first world war where he stayed until he died in 1942. Unfortunately his wife had ...