I am researching the Antonacci Family of Sarno Italy. The particular individual I am trying to get information on is as follows:
Name: Giovanni Antonacci
DOB: 20 Jul 1882
POB: Sarno, Italy
Immigrated to USA: 27 Feb 1893
This individual arrived in the US in the company of 2 siblings:
Salvatore ...
Search found 4 matches
- 18 Dec 2003, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonacci Family of Sarno Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3308
- 18 Dec 2003, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bosco Family of Sarno Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13086
Bosco Family of Sarno Italy
I am researching the Bosco Family of Sarno Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows:
Name: Rosa Bosco
DOB: 30 Sep 1875
POB: Sarno, Italy
Immigrated to USA: 9 Dec 1909
This individual was the child of:
Constantino Antonio Ramundo Bosco, born 31 Jan 1850, and
Irene ...
Name: Rosa Bosco
DOB: 30 Sep 1875
POB: Sarno, Italy
Immigrated to USA: 9 Dec 1909
This individual was the child of:
Constantino Antonio Ramundo Bosco, born 31 Jan 1850, and
Irene ...
- 18 Dec 2003, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7398
Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
Fellow Researcher,
I am researching the Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows:
Name: Carmine Di Cillo
DOB: 1895
POB: Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
Immigrated to USA: 5 May 1911
Any assistance with this family would be ...
I am researching the Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows:
Name: Carmine Di Cillo
DOB: 1895
POB: Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
Immigrated to USA: 5 May 1911
Any assistance with this family would be ...
- 18 Dec 2003, 17:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12862
Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
Fellow Researcher,
I am researching the Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows:
Name: Maddalena Minadeo
DOB: 12 Feb 1897
POB: Somewhere in US
Immigrated to USA: 27 May 1914
This woman was born in the US according to her ...
I am researching the Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows:
Name: Maddalena Minadeo
DOB: 12 Feb 1897
POB: Somewhere in US
Immigrated to USA: 27 May 1914
This woman was born in the US according to her ...