Search found 2 matches
- 09 Oct 2016, 05:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Borgo Nuovo in Monteleone di Puglia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2685
Borgo Nuovo in Monteleone di Puglia
I know that Borgo Nuovo means "New Road", and humorously this means nothing in terms of Monteleone being a medieval hill town to a North American Canadian. I remain curious if anyone has any idea when this particular Borgo Nuovo was established. I am curious because it might yield some clue as to ...
- 08 Oct 2016, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2402
Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
Hello. Just stumbling about here as I found the site just today. Searched, of course, for Ruggerio and Puglia and this thread came up.
I am Canadian. My grandfather came from Italy as a boy, a young man, I guess, in 1912. He was born in Puglia as a Ruggiero around 1895. I don't know his fathers ...
I am Canadian. My grandfather came from Italy as a boy, a young man, I guess, in 1912. He was born in Puglia as a Ruggiero around 1895. I don't know his fathers ...