Search found 2 matches

by MusicBosso
26 Jan 2017, 01:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dr. Robert Bosso
Replies: 15
Views: 6459

Re: Dr. Robert Bosso

Hi everybody.

Thank you so much for the amazing help. I finally paid for the subscription and I went through tons and tons of articles on Dr. Robert, and his wife. A lot of the newspapers stuff was me. Some also was done by cousin of mine. I got most of what I was looking for, I think, in that ...
by MusicBosso
12 Oct 2016, 11:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dr. Robert Bosso
Replies: 15
Views: 6459

Dr. Robert Bosso

Hi. I have been looking for origins on this guy for years and years. He pops up in New Orleans on Newspapers.com and then his family moves to Pensacola afterwards. I do not know when or where he specifically came from. Its weird because his tombstone says he was born in Verona Italy, but my family ...